--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "drrishi1" <drrishi1@...> wrote:

> thank you for the reply, it reveals alot

Yes it does. The doc has a great sense of humour.  It also reveals when you
venture onto FFL you never quite know what you'll run into. Just be glad it
wasn't Barry. Your hair would be currently on fire. Hopefully with the doctor
you had a small chuckle. It is very important to be able to laugh at just about
anything around here. This is not a place for people who take themselves, or
the world, without a good dollop of humour.