--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> Salyavin,
>
> You have to remember that jyotish is a model of a person's life potential
> which takes into consideration the various probabilities and permutations of
> his/her actions.  IOW, a person has the free will to take whatever actions
> are best for his/her life.  As such, each action has a corresponding result
> or fruit of action.
>
> In short, jyotish is the science of light which guides humans to take the
> best actions (morally and holistically) in order to get the best results in
> life.

But you've only got to do one thing opposite to what's recommended
by the horoscope and the whole thing is irrelevant forever. Unless
the universe resets itself to match your new destiny, which hardly
seems likely.

Think about it. If you aren't doing one day what was predicted then
the next prediction is in error and they will keep being in error
until you start going along with your earliest chart. Or is that the
idea? Shit, maybe that's why it doesn't work.....