NO, no, no, no , no! Barry while I agree with most of your posts I must stand
up for humanity and declare you are WRONG!!! Adam and Eve were and are real -
they are both up in heaven with Jesus and God, Moses and Elija and all the
other Biblical Patriarchs (not many Biblical women made it in, apparently).
These great children of God take care of things in Heaven.

On the earth, Santa Claus or Father Christmas who was born on the same exact
day that Jesus was born, and after he had had a few hundred years of training
by verified saints he began to deliver gifts to the Christian children of the
world. The Easter Bunny was Jesus's pet when he was here and was given a
special dispensation to give sweets and eggs to Christian kids.

ALL of these things are in the same category of Absolute Truth and Veracity as
Marshy being enlightened and having given the earth Supreme Knowledge, that
there are other enlightened saints running around, all of whom are vetted by
Benjy Creme who has himself been given a special dispensation from God (just
like the Easter Bunny) to have special knowledge to hep the rest of us. The
same level of truth exists in that God has sent the Space Bros to us and in
their advanced state of technology and consciousness they spend their nights
smashing innocent farmers crops to let us know they are thinking of us.

ON top of all this is the truth that all the Vedic Gods and Goddesses are in
heaven with God and Jesus because we know that Marshy believed in them Vedic
Gods and Goddesses and we know for a fact that Marshy could only have Cosmic
Thoughts since he wuz a Saint.

So sorry to have to correct you, but the truth will out as the Bard said (whom
everyone knows was Francis Bacon and he was really St Germain.)