Scene: 3rd floor coffee station, staked out by Barry. Two colleagues round the
corner, hoping for a cup:

"Oh shit, do you see what I see?"

"Roger - Fuck, I reallly *don't* want to hear about how God AND Santa Claus DO
NOT EXIST -...as in lighten up, dude..."

"No shit, he was going off about some dude named Mahareeshee, again the other
day - Dude, I u-turned so fast, he never saw me coming."

"What does he do all day, anyway?"

"Beats the fuck outta me..."