--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@> wrote:
> >
> > Sometimes when I am bored, I find stuff on the web:
>

> > You know of Benjamin Creme, right, and his relation to Jesus, and you know
> > about Benjamin Creme’s prophetic function in regard to the coming
> > of the Super Fifth Degree Master and Teacher, the great and mighty
> > all-powerful Maitreya, who outranks Jesus himself, right?
>

> Wrong, Maitreya is a 7'th degree Master. Guru Dev is a 6'th degree Master.
> If you're bored and obviously obsessed with people like Mr. Benjamin Creme,
> at least you could get the facts straight.

Ah, what's 2 degrees of masterdom between friends?

I'd find this Maitreya an easier figure to rally round if I knew
who he/she was. Even if they just collected the interviews so we
could see the wisdom, people would be a bit more enthusiastic I'm
sure.

Why the secrecy? You can only hold our enthusiastic attention for
so long you know....

> > He always seemed to turn up in the New Age lecture calendars, a
> > distinguished-looking gentleman who had something to say about the
> > Second Coming of the Christ. I recall something about Jesus having
> > already come back, that he was living quietly in London, awaiting
> > recognition.
>

> Wrong again, Jesus never lived in London.

True enough, I just visit at weekends.

Since you obviously are unable to get even the simplest information correctly I
suggest that you start some self-study: