--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> NASA – Footage from NASA's Solar and Heliospheric Observatory
> (SOHO) in space shows a UFO that appears to fly through the sun's
> corona. Published on YouTube on 6 March 2013. (Source: YouTube:
> StephenHannardADGUK)
>
> (Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the huge spacecraft was from
> the planet Mars.)
>

>   [Share International photo for May 2013 x80;xa0;xa0;x92;xb6; Footage
> from NASAx80;xa0;xa0;x92;xb2;s Solar and Heliospheric Observatory
> (SOHO)]
>
> NASA – Footage taken by SOHO can be seen in a video called "UFO
> Creates Massive Sun Flash", uploaded on 14 June 2012. The video
> comments include: "Three ring-shaped objects seem to phase into
> view. Object seems to power up before taking off. As the object files
> past the sun, a solar reaction is observed. This proves again that the
> UFO is real – a clear and defined interaction between the object and
> the sun." (Source: YouTube: StephenHannardADGUK)
>
> (Benjamin Creme's Master explains that the object was a spacecraft
> from Mars. The speculation that "a solar reaction is observed"
> is not accurate. The spacecraft was actually registering and calculating
> a great release of energy from the sun, which is occurring now, and we
> on Earth are just beginning to feel it.)
>
> http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2013/2013-05.htm#signs
> <http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2013/2013-05.htm#signs>

Now we have it. Benjamin Creme's master must be an idiot. And like master, like
disciple, the disciple must not be far behind.

1) The 'object' is reflections in the SOHO optics caused by the bright flare;
the dark center in the reflection is the shadowing made by the occulting disk
that is used in such optics to block the brilliance of the sun so the much
dimmer corona can be photographed.

2) Supposing this object is actually something near the Sun, it would be at
least the size of Jupiter or over twenty times the size of the planet Mars,
ergo, could not come from Mars, and could not have been built on any planet in
the Solar System, as a spacecraft that size, even built in space here would
require metallic and rocky materials of a mass equal to all the planets in the
Solar System combined, and those planets are still round about.

What is Benji smoking these days?