> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"

> > > time, take a look at the actual video;
> > > > >

> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYGa8p-rwz8

> > > You remind me of a small child refusing to accept something that is in
> > > front of his very eyes saying No,No,NO.
> > >
> > >  I mean a real spacecraft would look really different.
> > >
> > > It would ? Why don't you explain to us what a real spacecraft would look
> > > like ?
> > >
> > >  The USS Enterprise on the 1960s TV show Star Trek is move convincing
> > > than these images. You can see the original model in the Smithsonian in
> > > Washington, D.C.

> > > Are you deliberately acting like you have no idea about modern
> > > imagemaking ? The vast majority of images is coming from iphones and the
> > > Spacebrothers, as of today, mainly appear at night. Even my state-of-the
> > > art Nikon D800, the most advanced 35mm camera on this planet today, would
> > > have trouble recording fast moving lights or objects against a black sky,
> > > at least if I was not prepared for the event, had moved the ISO to 10000
> > > and placed the camera on a tripod. Unfortunately our Spacebrothers are in
> > > the annoying habit of not announcing their appearances in advance.
> > > But you wouldn't acknowledge the excistence of spacecrafts and our
> > > Spacebrothers anyway, even if they landed in your backyard and invited
> > > you in for tea. You're the kind of person that has to be dragged into the
> > > 21'st century like the poor souls that 400 years ago stubbornly claimed
> > > the planet was flat.
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7IxK2019bg
> >

> > Um Nabby, I watched the first minute of the vid and every UFO,
> > about 10, was filmed in daylight. Shall keep watching though
> > just in case some do appear at night and therefore be tricky
> > to photograph.
>

> The footage from Hawai is rather unique, but did I claim that all films of
> UFO's are taken at night ?

You do say "mostly" in the paragraph above, I've wtached the rest
of the Hawaii vid now and I can safely say the UFO's there are
daylight creatures through and through. I think you should take
youe Nikon down there and get some super Hi-res shots for us to
examine.

I hear the surfing is good too, which is probably what the aliens
need after flying that close to the sun.

> > Here's a question, is it the same UFO's flying near the sun
> > that visit earth?
>
> No. Like you are pointing out, this particular spacecraft is huge - to say
> the least.
>
> NASA STS-80 .... UFO Formation Over Africa .
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP2Nk1WwZmA

Looks like condensation on the inside of the shuttle window
to me, certainly moves like water.

> UFO formation (OVNI) over Guadalajara
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq2u7P4j2A

All I see here is military planes flying in formation with their
refueling lights on. They caused a lot of UFO sightings in the
UK during the first gulf war. Becuase of the militarily sensitive
expanation the MOD didn't reveal what was going on for ages even
though they knew!

Those things fly high and so are silent and the lights on them are very bright.
I know someone who saw a giant triangle of them early
one morning, he was amazed and thought he'd had a close encounter.

Youtube needs an editor. I should volunteer.

> But all this is a waste of time for you and is directed at souls not stuck in
> old myths about us being alone in the universe.

I wouldn't say stuck, I'd say desperate to find out but I'm too discerning to
take at face value these uninspiring and mistaken
fanboy videos. Be honest, do you really think NASA are engaged
in a conspiracy to prevent us finding out about giant solar surfing
UFOs? If they are they're doing a crap job as they publish the
stuff that people get so ridiculously over excited about.

The sort of belief system that grows up round these youtube vids
actually depresses me because it's killing the sense of wonder of millions of
people. And that is a shame because it's a fascinating subject and the search
is going well as we have found a few
candidate planets for life like us.

One day they'll find a planet with an atmospheric signature of
life and you won't be impressed other than to wonder if George
Adamski and Elvis are sharing a house with the space brothers.
It's a shame.