 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: RD's astrological analysis

If anything, in the US the birth times are usually written down later
than the actual birth time.  Back in those days the doctor would deliver
the kid and then take a smoke break and write down on the birth
certificate the time that was on the clock.  Supposedly later a nurses
association lobbied for accurate birth times.  It was suspected for
astrological purposes but I wouldn't be surprised if hospital legal
councils got on-board due to possible legal ramifications not having
anything to do with astrology.

Happy Birthday.  You now have a year before officially becoming an old
fart though of course at 59 1/2 you can take money out of those
retirement accounts without penalty.