--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, laughinggull108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> I think the fig newtons are a metal cannister probably used to store fig
> newtons or cookies (or anything for that matter). The top one appears to be
> the lid.

Brilliant, yes, this makes sense. Other than the perspective of being too big
to be actual cookies and they wouldn't move in a block like that,  it all
appears probable to create that photo since I watched it a number of times and
in frame by frame slow mo. I love to see how things are created and although
there were some gaps in the editing that could have been taken advantage of to
insert something else it was very cool and got some of us going.

> Of course, I'm sure everyone noticed the one obvious "crossover" in the
> bottom two squares.
>
> It's amazing what creative minds come up with...and what non-creative minds
> have to say about it in an attempt to malign...talk about too much time on
> one's hands!

It is not so much the time on one's hands that is the culprit, it is often the
'shoot the messenger' mentality. But it seems to work both ways so everyone
gets their come-uppins around here sooner or later. Getting a run for one's
money isn't necessarily bad but maliciousness is, in my book (what is that book
anyway?).