Barry - I only slept for an hour and am in a really bad mood, please don't
irritate me OK? What the fuck is wrong with you Europeans? Brits and their
idiotic rain, Norwegians with their stupid sweaty balls and now you Dutch
with your panhandling - WTF?

Do you want my attention - is that what it is? Please don't copy me, come
up with something original, something intelligent. I will get back to you -
how about that? Just stop being an attention slut.