 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 5:02 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Did the Earth move for you?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@> wrote:

snip

Many thoughtful religionists would tell you that if
comfort is what you're looking for in your religion,
you're doing it wrong. Done right, religion is *hard*.

Those aren't the folks Dawkins tends to want to talk
to. And they could do a better job of putting lazy
religionists on the hot seat than Dawkins could ever
manage.

> What do you think Feser etc would contribute to one of these
> shows other than a more technical language? I think not much
> because if they had any evidence other than creative answers
> to certain questions we would have heard of it by now.

What is this "evidence" you seem to think should be
forthcoming from religionists? That's a notion Feser
would disabuse you of right quick.