> oozguruay, ouya adyay, nywayay, itsay ainlymay
> oysay eansbay (-:

Well, I'm sure they will be interested in knowing
that you two have developed your very own encryption
program on FFL. Now, if you can just figure out a
way to upload the key so they can read understand it.

"The Prism surveillance program focuses on access to
the servers of America's largest Internet companies,
which support such popular services as Skype, Gmail
and iCloud. These are not the services that truly
dangerous elements typically use..."

'U.S. Surveillance Is Not Aimed at Terrorists'
Bloomberg:
http://tinyurl.com/l65ltb3