"There's this giant surveillance superstructure out
there that we're finally getting glimpses of, but
there's still a lot of questions of how does the
whole thing work..."

'Five unanswered questions about the NSA's
surveillance programs'
The Hill:
http://tinyurl.com/ldcaly2

'NYC cases show crooked cops' abuse of FBI database'
Associated Press:
http://tinyurl.com/kf9a4qs