 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Getting the Metadata

> >  Most people already think they're the center
> > of universe...

Share Long:
> And being spied on by NSA will only inflate that
> delusion even more, LOL

According to what I've read, people who frequent
social networking sites and upload their data and
media want to avoid anonymity - they want their
own fifteen minutes of fame. Most people who post
are concerned about leaving a legacy of some sort,
even if it's a few twitter postings. Go figure.