--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> On 6/26/2013 11:16 PM, turquoiseb wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, Ravi Chivukula
> > <chivukula.ravi@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Could you be any more irrational and idiotic Barry baby?
> > >
> > > Here's Ann - someone who was there, not your paranoid,
> > > delusional fantasies
> > >
> > > "I find it quite ridiculous that Barry has once again
> > > brought up this hitting thing. Not only are people well
> > > over this subject but it amounts to, in the end, a
> > > paltry hill of beans. It never was about the hitting..."
> >
> > I will respond to this because here Ann (and Ravi,
> > agreeing with her) reveal *exactly* why people regard
> > both of them as Class-A Cultists.
> >

> Ha ha good one - Ravi, a Class-A Cultist. This should be a clue to
> anyone who wants to take your paranoid rant seriously.

if I may join you here, I would have to say, once I stop guffawing, that I am
(probably) one of the last people you could call a "cultist" on the planet
(other than you, perhaps). Now I'll just wipe up that bugger that came flying
out of my nose as I snorted with laughter a moment ago upon reading Barry's
'accusation'.