> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >
> > > What is it that's "uncertain" in Heisenberg's Uncertainty
> > > Principle?
> >

> > Before you do the experiment, the position, direction, and spin
of
> > the particle cannot be known because it is only when the
observer
> > observes the atom that it has the characteristics you observe.
> > In other words, it really was not a particle until it is
> concretized
> > by an observation, and the observer had a part in it's
> > state/creation. It was really just a potential in the field, and
it
> > had infinite possible trajecteries and spin, but it cannot be
known
> > ahead of time which it would take. It is uncertain.
> > Only after observation can one see which trajectory it took. It
> > could take any.
> > Even after it is observed, one cannot really say it is a
concrete
> > item. It is really a wave with no real boundaries within the
quantum
> > ocean that it arises from. Therefore, the characteristics of the
> > universe are dependent on the characteristics of the observer,
(as
> > Maharishi has stated).
>
> Well done.  Just as a question, what does this principle
> have to say about multiple observers?  What does the
> potential do when suddenly observed simultaneously by
> two different observers?  Are there two waves, one for
> each observer, or is there only one, some kind of com-
> posite wave, generated by the combined influence of
> the two observers?

Good question. There is no such thing as simultaneous observation
though. It is similar to that space problem posed that if you always
travel just half the remaining distance to an object, you will never
reach the object.

Same thing: No matter how closely two observers attempt to observe
an object at the same time, they will never observe it at exactly
the same time, and hence will always see the characteristics of the
object differently.

If you watch your own reality carefully, you will see through direct
observation that what appears to be a seamless series of events
witnessed by you, forming a unified vision of the world, is, in
fact, a series of rapidly changing snapshots of the world,
interspersed by an equal number of direct observations of infinity,
of infinite potential.

I am not speaking of theory here, but of direct observation. So
there is too much infinity, or infinite interference if you will,
for two observers to observe something at exactly the same time.