> I think this attitude is what causes world wars. And all the
> polarization on FFL. I'll stick with: the world is my family.

While I do not disagree with your characterization of
the 'tude, you do have to admit that it supplies a
rather convincing explanation for her ongoing -- and
sometimes otherwise inexplicable -- defense of and
support for Robin. I mean, even more than the oft-
speculated-upon explanation of her just having a
crush on him.  :-)

Think about it. Who did Robin "take on" and write
long, unreadable rants about here on Fairfield Life?
Primarily Curtis, Vaj, and Barry, the "Top Three"
on Judy's multi-year "hit list."

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

She posted the quote, not me. Just sayin'...