--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:
(snip)
> Ann, it is not that I don't read or question.  I have different
> opinions about some things and some people than you do. And that
> is fine for us all.  Judy and her way of interacting with people
> seems to be one of the differences between us.  In the only 2
> posts of hers I saw a few minutes ago  (not read, just saw the
> opening lines today and quickly skipped them as angry garbage)
> she called me "Stoopid"

This is Susan's way of avoiding the bad news: that she
congratulated Barry on having made what turned out to
be a massive *factual* error on which he based the
knowingly false accusation that *I* was a hypocrite.

But, as I said, you're stuck with having supported
Barry's willful attempt at deception whether you
acknowledge it or not. I wasn't "angry," I was
laughing at you.

> and someone else a "prick."  Really great style of
> interacting, huh?

Sorry if it offends your delicate ears, Susan, but
STOOOOOOOOPID is a pretty mild characterization of
your blooper; and Seraphita was being a prick in her
pro-Zimmerman triumphalism.

Plus which, it doesn't even come close to the
viciousness of Barry's "style of interacting." Talk
about double standards!

> I guess I could turn tables and ask you, do you ever look at
> what Judy writes and check if it is true?  As one of her loyal
> friends, surely you must know that she stretches the bounds of
> what is real and true.

Really? Got any evidence for that, Susan?

Didn't think so.