Oh empty baby I'm so sorry - I didn't know you were a stupid, seventy year
old too, I apologize for hurting your senile, sensitive feelings.

Anyway I am going to clear all your doubts today. This will be tricky for
you, but take your time OK?

Who is a Brahma-raakshasaa? The playful, loving one who sleeps with the
Devi or the one who insults Shiva in a senile induced rage?