On 7/11/13 12:19 PM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:
Getting someone to learn a technique probably does not work. The person needs some sense of purpose, internally on their own, to persist with a practice. Why are you we doing this? What do you we want? Why do you we think this might work to achieve that? I think a lot of people we learn TM as the behest of others badgering them us, which probably partly accounts for the low rate of long-term meditators, something in the range of 10% to 20% of people who learn.
Xeno baby - you are losing focus, veering off your persona here - watch it !!! I corrected your post, corrections in Red