> > Oh empty baby I'm so sorry - I didn't know you were
> > a stupid, seventy year old too...

emptybill:
> I correct myself ... your not even a rakshasa.
> Only a fool claims to be a devi-fucking shiva.
> Yer just a bragging little pasu.

You'd think that a pundit over seventy years of age would
have taught himself a little Sanskrit by now. Everyone
knows that the Aryans who raped India called the
indigenous population 'rakshasas' which translated means
'nigger-devil'. What took you so long to show your racial
prejudice? Go figure.

According to the Dictionary of Hinduism, the term Raksasa
is "...an epithet applied in the Rig Veda to Indian
indigenes whose characteristics were likened to demons of
popular folklore. Most of the native resistance to the
Aryan infiltration was made from fortified positions, that
offered by less organized tribes consisted of guerrilla
tactics from forest hiding places, which Indra was
constantly invoked to burn and destroy. (R.V. I.76,3,
etc)" (245).

Reference:

"Dictionary of Hinduism"
Its Mythology, Folklore, Philosophy, Literature, and History
By M. and J. Stutley
Harper & Row, 1977