No, it really means just what I said. If the mind is spinning constantly, and
never given a break from its thoughts, each thought is weak. The personality
that emerges from such a mind is chaotic, despite its most fervent intentions
to be otherwise.

However, if thoughts are used appropriately, and sparingly, as vehicles of
power, and focus, then there is a much greater chance of our reflecting into
the world who we truly are, and want to be. Otherwise, we give away our
birthright, and live pot-luck.