Her:
Beliefs (b) + Thoughts (t) + feelings (f) = Internal Reality (IR)

Circumstances (c) + people (p) = External Reality (ER)

Me:
Silence = (Internal) Reality

All the stuff moving around in the silence = (External) Reality

That's the difference. She is still operating on the assumption that *she*
primarily exists.