 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 10:17 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "I create my reality"  Yeah, right...

I am not surprised - I always challenge it, too.

It is a matter of core identity. I exist less locally, or perhaps more subtly,
than I used to, although I have undying reverence for the vehicle I currently
inhabit.

I also act appropriately to my personality. That reflects my life experience in
this vehicle, this temple I inhabit for this life's journey.

So, when I contrast myself with the writer of the article, it is not black and
white thinking. We all have a personal sense of self, a personality, an
individual body, and thoughts and emotions that go along with that.

Also, in terms of learning any lessons, and building any character in this
lifetime, I am all I have! All of that, that I described above.

However, I tend to experience life and myself as a wholeness, more graceful,
more expansive, stronger in the face of any obstacle, and perhaps that is
simply the wisdom of being older.

So, I certainly exist, but enjoyably often don't care to make a big distinction
between me locally, and me, um, un-locally.