--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:

> Looks like a new version of the Trayvon/Zimmerman encounter is developing,
> see Drudge Report. Seems that on the Pierce Morgan Show last night that
> Rachel Jeantel reported that race had nothing to do with the encounter . She
> said that she and Trayvon thought Zimmerman might be a *rapist*, a homosexual
> rapist at that and that's why Trayvon was Creeped-out by Zimmerman following
> him. He didn't want Zimmerman following him to his home because his little
> brother was there and might... It's looking more like Trayvon intended to
> give Zimmerman the Mathew Shepherd treatment. Martin intended to beat the
> snot out of the *fagot* that was stalking him. Zimmerman took a pounding for
> 45 seconds and then fired in self defense. In short, Trayvon's homophobia
> killed him.

There are a thousand of these stories happening all over the world. People seem
riveted on this one in particular. You can argue the facts, the events, the
testimony forever and never quite have the whole complexity of what truly
happened. There are two many nuances of action and reaction and the intricacy
of each human involved in this physical confrontation between two men for
anyone on the outside to fully comprehend the ultimate truth(s) of this event.
You can talk about every theory from homophobia to racism to indigestion as
reasons behind this deadly encounter but you'd probably be wrong. Sometimes
life remains a mystery and I feel it is best to emerge from exposure to these
kinds of media frenzies free of bitterness and resentment as onlookers -which
is what we all are.