mjackson74:
> He won't - just watch as I have predicted, it won't
> be long before he is in trouble with the law again,
> of course if his next victim is black and he commits
> his next crime in the same neighborhood, the same
> cops who don't give a rat's ass about black victims
> will look the other way again.

Well I guess it's settled then - Trayvon Martin was a
homophobic bigot, just like his friend Rachel said he
was, who profiled George Zimmerman and then attacked
and tried to kill him, calling him a ass-cracker. This
case had nothing to do with Trayvon being black or
George being a 'white' Hispanic half-black like the
mass media is proclaiming.

"Of all the young black shooting victims in this country,
you can name 1. Because you've been trained like a circus
seal to bark on command."

http://tinyurl.com/m72wbt9