Thanks a lot! I thought I knew most of these juicy scandals but you've
given me some new names I can now investigate in depth. All in the
interests of objective research of course.
Re: " There was the Marshy, who reportedly murdered his master and stole
his ring [and stole his sri yantra]": if only these allegations were
true. What a fantastic movie that would make. Jane Campion would eat her
heart out after picking on UG Krishnamurti in her latest TV series.
Re "Swami Satchidananda favored Marlboros": smoking the world's
favourite brand of cigs sounds like a low-level vice. Or is "Marlboros"
US slang for gay cowboys?