 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Detroit Files for Bankruptcy

That's why we want "a government of the people and for the people" not
"a government for the corporations and by the corporations."  The latter
is what is happening and is known as "Neo-Liberalsim" or "corporate
communism".  The main thing I liked about his documentary was tracing
through history how the rich keep wanting to control the populace
through money starting with Rome as an example.   You might want to
check out his web site and his forum where these things are discussed.
http://secretofoz.billstill.com/

What is money after all other than a way to do trade conveniently.  If
we were doing barter then you run into a situation where Bill has
something you want but Bill doesn't want what you have in trade but he
wants what Jim has to trade and Jim wants what you have.  Gets
complicated so instead we give credits in terms of money to make these
exchanges easier.  That's all money is.  It doesn't need to be a
representation of some rare precious metal.  You need some official
organization to make sure that money isn't counterfeit and that a good
role for government when run by the people and not the rich.   I got a
kick out of that former gold trader saying that at the end of the week
the people at the gold trading office still wanted to be paid in paper.

Here's a video where the host interviews a woman, Susanne Posel, who is
exposing what the banks are up to stealing people's homes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPR37kY_UQ

Posel's web site:
http://www.occupycorporatism.com/

The big anti Agenda 21 activist is Rosa Koire, a liberal from Sonoma
(where Willy wants to move).
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

Personally I always thought that Agenda 21 looked like a "cluster fuck"
that happens when a committee puts outrageous things in a report to see
if the other members of their organization actually reads it.
Apparently some cities are taking it seriously.

BTW, Shemp was quite a character. He was elsewhere on the Internet under
his real name especially stirring things up in the comments sections on
HuffPo.  He had a web site as a "financial advisor" and it sounded like
right before he split from FFL his home was underwater which would not
be good if you are trying to sell "financial advice."

Personally I always found posting limits silly and a sign that TM wasn't
working for some people if they couldn't handle the traffic on FFL.
There were just some people who Twitter would have been a better format
(and probably still so). ;-)