 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 9:31 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Neuroscience of Narcissism

I am really curious as to why Barry, Xeno, and Share
seem to have become positively *obsessed* by narcissism
and NPD. Xeno made a *5,700-word* cut-and-paste post on
NPD the other day. Are they concerned about being
narcissists? Are they in difficult relationships with
narcissists? Inquiring minds want to know.