> dear *really curious* inquiring mind of Judy, I've been
> attempting to balance the somewhat negative reports on NPD
> that have appeared here. But I do understand if you have
> missed that detail, what with the heat and all.

OK, I understand why it might be rather embarrassing
for you to answer my question. It's just that when
you spend so much time talking about NPD on a public
forum, it does make one wonder. I sincerely hope you
or your loved one finds an effective treatment.

> As for my allegedly unclassy behavior in the Dome,

In the bathroom of the Dome, you said.

 I admit it wasn't the most mature.