--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@...> wrote:

> > > It's not complicated - you touch the nice, big, colorful
> > > tile to find My Computer. Go figure.
> > >
> nablusoss:
> > I'll never touch it, who wants a smudgy screen?
> >
> Yes, but you also have the ability to draw directly onto
> the screen with a Wacom pen and Corel Draw? LoL!

I use a Wacom for editing, nicely placed on a flat surface, thank you very
much. Who would do anything by placing your hand in a awkard position across
the keyboard ? It's a toy, and a ridiculous one.
If the Samsung wasn't so small and powerful I even can do quite a lot of
editing while travelling I would never would have bought it.
Why the Japanese hasn't found a way to compete Microsoft out of business years
ago beats me.