You all* are funny. In a very good way. IMHO (-:

Xeno, feste, turq

________________________________
 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:14 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: It's a boy

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"  wrote:

> I heard it is a boy. But I have not seen it with my own eyes. So I do not
> know it is a boy. Last I heard it was a boy. Previous to that I also heard
> it was a boy. By projecting a concept of continuity through time, and
> the concept there being a future in relation to the concept of time, I
> think that I may have an experience wherein I will hear that it is still
> continuing to be a boy.

The news, as reported by Huffington Post:

BREAKING NEWS: Woman Gives Birth To Baby A married woman of childbearing age
has given birth to a baby boy.
The event followed nine months of pregnancy.
"Both mother and baby are doing well," a spokesman for the woman said.
It is now expected that the baby will grow up.