--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 07/27/2013 02:36 PM, John wrote:
> > I picked three lemons from the tree in my backyard.  After preparing and
> > cooking tuna from a can, I squeezed and sprinkled the juice of one lemon
> > onto the recipe.  Then, I ate the food with rice and a can of coke.  Soon,
> > I felt a gentle bliss that's still with me as I write this post.
> >
> > In jyotish, the sour taste is an attribute of Venus.  So, cheers!
> >

> Meyer lemons?  Those are slightly sweeter than regular lemons. Mexican
> coke?  Probably not because it only seems to come it bottles.

I don't know what type of lemon tree it is.  It's been here for years and am
using it just as a decoration until now.  But I do appreciate the smell of the
leaves when I pass by it.

Nope, the coke is not Mexican which often comes in a bottle.  I bought a
12-pack at a major supermarket chain.

Perhaps, the bliss comes from the fresh juice which has ojas in it, maybe.  You
guys ought to try this combination out and let us know if it works for you.