 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:40 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "Night of the Dark Triad"

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> I hope you are not talking about me Barry baby 'cause I
> have been known to get really malevolent and shit on
> people who lie.

He doesn't seem to be talking about anybody on FFL,
as it happens.

I strongly suspect it's not anything he's observed
anywhere else on the Internet either. He just found
the article he linked to and figured he could use it
to dump on his "enemies" on FFL.

The article is hilarious, by the way.

Also see this one (from the same newspaper):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9951649/Night-owls-are-wealthier-and-wiser-than-larks-study-finds.html

http://tinyurl.com/dxcx27l

I don't think the Telegraph has won any awards for
excellence in science journalism recently. ;-)