> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey, I never get involved in the Barry/Judy fued, too
> > much like little brother/sister arguements. However,
> > I found *Dark Triad* post amusing...
>
> Thanks for getting it.

Finding something "amusing" and "getting it" are not mutually exclusive.

> > ...people getting all defensive about it. "He's talking
> > about me, I better nip that in the bud"!

Hee, who wants to "nip"? I like, up to a point, watching Barry do his usual
song and dance. It is faintly amusing because it is so predictable and he
appears to love predictability in others. The thing he misses though is that
the joke is always on him and he is the one inadvertently stepping in his own
cow patty. No one is ruffled, no one is doing anything but playing with him.
But he totally doesn't have a clue about who I am or what I think because he
has never once called it correctly. THAT is the funny part for me. Barry is my
toy boy. But I'm starting to get pretty bored 'cause the toy only has so many
moves.

> Especially when one of the people doing this was NOT
> referenced in any way,

No, you only have called me, in one form or another, a cult leader or, in this
case, "(a) generic individual(s) who strongly resemble(s), say, former minor
cult leaders", about twenty times. But hey, let me imagine, at least, that you
obsess over me. My cultish narcissistic nature craves the belief that you do.

>because I don't remember her
> *ever* staying up late to post her vitriol on FFL.

Of course not, you don't read my posts let alone log the time I might have
written them. Only some sort of lonely, empty obsessive would do something like
that.

> For her, that seems to just "spring forth" earlier
> in the day. Yet she *reacts* (remember my recent
> post about "reactivity"?) by saying, "Admit it,
> you're talking about me again," and then goes on
> for over 250 words "defending herself" against
> *something that was never said or even hinted
> at about her*. :-)

Tee, hee, you fool no one (well, maybe Share and Mike). There is not one word
of truth in that paragraph except that I get up early (thanks for noticing).
Other than that, I hope you never have to testify in court about anything
because telling the truth is not within your capabilities. Truly extra ordinary
you are, Mr Wright.

> I had heard before that having a black tongue can
> be a symptom of bubonic plague, but I'd never heard
> that having a chronically brown nose could be a
> symptom of senility and the loss of one's mental
> faculties.  :-)

I hadn't heard that one either. Share, you better check that out with someone
and get back to me, I think Barry is worried about his nose and possible
diagnosis as demented.

> > LOL people, Barry really pushed some buttons on this one.
>
> Yeah, he really did, didn't he? And all in a short
> rap that took less than three minutes to write, while
> he was waiting for the photos he took this morning to
> upload so that he could post them here.
>
> "Do less, accomplish more..."  :-)

A superman and a swell guy. Barry, you are truly a wonderworker: it appears you
can shit and upload a couple of photos at the same time. And thanks again for
the entertainment. I look forward to another of your little gems this evening.
But for now, I gotta get going, I've a got a few normal, well-adjusted people
to meet for a ride in the country.