--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> > >

> > > The dressing comes from the Greek Orthodox Church here.  They've got
> > > that part down perfect!

You naughty gurl!
Red onions are rad!
West can be good for certain rashi's (I do not believe an east entrance is good
for everyone. Shhh....could loose my dome badge. I like my moffing...(hopping
the muff.)
Greeks are good. In fact, I get to look at in the next day or so. :)
WTF? You are NOT allowed on MUM Campus?
What is a RWC cult?
How many people had to rebuild their Vastu? heh.
Canadian by injection! Ya!
How much worse? Ummm, stuck on an island with Odysseus? ;)