> the world is as you are you see and smell bile because you
> have it in you. My reasoning is cogent and concise.

Your "reasoning"--and I use the term loosely--is no such
thing, Michael. As I tried to get across to you, you've
just *proved* how screwed up your reasoning is by saying
you might be banned from FFL for expressing your views of
Maharishi and the TMO, no matter how extreme they may be.

> You can't see it because you are attached to your illusions
> of what a great man marshy was. and therefore by association
> you attain to greatness - its called being object referral.

And another example. Your biggest problem is black-and-
white thinking. What *you* can't see are shades of gray,
with regard both to Maharishi and to the views of the
members of FFL regarding Maharishi.