Being reviled by the likes of you is a badge of honor - and your ideology
doesn't make TM work, nor does it turn marshy from a con artist into an
enlightened master.

________________________________
 From: feste37 <fest...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:29 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: marshy

Your reasoning is "cogent and concise"? Don't make me laugh. You  spout such
nonsense here I don't know why I am even bothering to reply. One of your
problems is that you've had no education. You are an ignoramus, a moron. And
you seem to think it is smart and clever to make up insulting names for people
in the TM movement who you don't like. That's the sort of thing an adolescent
boy might find amusing. You need to grow up.