--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> No I'll get it.  Turqb is a newbie here.  If we need to litigate it we'll
> take it to the Shankaracharya to decide.  I got seniority. You all better git
> ready for the new 30-post limit then and much more strict enforcement of the
> FFL anti-blasphemy guidelines.
> Sincerely, -Buck

I would not mind a 30 post limit, but having a religious, Islamic-like
caliphate overseeing content would have me being the first in the trenches to
take you out. Blasphemy is a refuge for the power hungry who have a weak
argument for their wares. If you have to prop up your ideas by supressing
others in a discussion forum you do not have a worthwhile argument.