> > You two sound really paranoid - if you've done nothing
> > wrong what are you worried about?

Bhairitu:
> This from somebody who posted under a different handle
> because he didn't want his real name to be associated
> with backpacks and pressure cookers. Now go figure.

Well, I figure nobody here wants their real name
associated with backpacks and pressure cookers like
some newbie did with you, but you don't have a real
name, just a handle.

So, I'm not convinced that our job on FFL is to fink
on respondents that do Google searches. What is it
with all the finks on FFL?

Maybe we need the NSA to collect data on terrorists
that might want to harm us, whether they are in this
country or anywhere else. Apparently our ally countries
can't seem to get the job done - there's probably a
terrorist hiding under your bed, or several hanging
out in downtown Oakland.

A major attack by al Qaeda? I thought Obama said we
hade won the war and they were dead; that we were
bringing the troops home. Mission accomplished.

Go figure.

Didn't Obama say he killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan
and Andwar Al-Awlaki and his teenage son, Abdul, in
Yemen with a drone strike. You're saying that after
ten years we haven't won the war against the terrorists
yet, but we don't need a U.S. spy agency?

WHAT!?