> > Everyone in Oakland, CA is under surveillance, at least
> > they should be. Apparently one in ten people in Oakland
> > are either crooks, murderers, drug dealers, or rapists.

Bhairitu:
> That's because most of them are broke and can't find work.
> That's also coming to a place near you.
>
> As people lose everything they lose it. Thank the
> banksters for that.

So, the terrorists have killed thousands of people world
wide, raped and murdered hundreds of people in Oakland
this year, but your enemy is the Bank of America.

So, we should not be gathering any evidence about the
crooks and terrorists or the murderers because that
would be wrong because they are broke and out of a job.

Go figure.