Many thanks, Alex. For an endless moment I was just now weaving myself into a
nightmarishly prudish bizarro universe where multilingual wordplay involving
Latin and alluding to ecstatic Tantric Oneness is branded illiterate, smutty
and childish, while insulting posters by saying they have a corncob up their
ass is evidently considered the height of propriety and sophisticated wit yet
still suitable for children. Thank you for awakening me, Laddie ... It is good
to come Home.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>