"In any case, between Barry's treatment of Share (among many others) and
Share's apparent reaction, the psychopathology is nothing short of
spectacular."

Thank you for stating this. I have been repeating this ad nauseam, the
behavior of Barry and Share is extremely abnormal and pathological, they
are attention seekers, they need serious therapy/medication and this why I
have such strong objection to people who enable Barry and Share. It is just
unconscionable - the enablers seem to fall into 3 categories. People who
just don't fucking care - the majority 1100+, people who care but are
extremely unperceptive though nice people - the likes of Steve, Feste,
Susan and people who are wrapped in their self-interest to the degree of
being toxic and devious (We both know who they are don't we).

Oh heck wait - there's a new category the spiritual teacher wannabe's like
Rory who has this philosophy of look inwards, integrate wavicles than
address Barry's behavior (because it makes him the compassionate, peaceful
equanimous teacher).