Chopra has a thinner skin than MMY did, as far as I know. Of course, MMY never
went into a live AMA forum on reddit.com, so its hard to  know what he would
have done, but someone started playing the auto-chopra.com (don't remember the
URL sorry) back to him as though it were comments from readers. Its basically a
typical phrase generator: one from column A, one from column B, one from column
C --based on a collection of random sayings by Chopra.

Chopra apparently got very excited by the wisdom of the bot and they apparently
got into a long-winded conversation until someone revealed the AI behind the
curtain.

Chopra got real mad and cut a video castigating fools for doing such a thing.