It has been most enjoyable to prance freely on this beach with little to stop
the sun's tanning rays, only the occasion of tan lines that may appear from the
accumulated shaded areas, while frolicking on this course footed environment
one calls FFL.

Continue this free flow!  Just because, because, Alex says so!