--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> Final post count for the week will be tonight's post count. Personally, I'm
> loving this vacation from the idiotic posting limits, and if you reinstate
> them, you will need to seek out another moderator if you want the limit
> enforced.

Good for you, I don't blame you. I think we should see how the month goes from
here. I think it would be useful to stop thinking about the number 50 as
relevant to anything. If things get obnoxiously lop-sided or tiresome with
boring posts then we can revisit how to legislate controls. Seems a pity if it
would come to that though.