On 08/17/2013 06:39 PM, Alex Stanley wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:
>> Get off the flat screen, stop texting your Aunts, and ride this night to
>> your meditative movements!
>> Join us now as we embark to WHOA, MY GawD!
>> Come on, Emily, Dance!  Get it Judy!  Ohh yeah, Turq, boy do it good!
>> Shake it!
>>      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN5vQmx9C5M
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN5vQmx9C5M>
>>
>> Kali's Pimp, right at ya! doctordumbass  authfriend  Share Long
>> Seraphita  Alex Stanley Bhairitu   turquoiseb
>>     merudanda  obbajeeba (oh, wait, that's me! ) Xenophaneros Anartaxius
>> Ann card emptybill    Michael Jackson   srijau   seventhray27   Richard
>> J. Williams   Mike Dixon   John   Duveyoung Rick
>> Get yer head out of yer butt, Rory!  Party time. Put the Bananagrams
>> down!
>>

>> The rest of ya'll lurkers have to join in because this is an awesome
>> party and you be missing it!  Whatz the matter for you? Eh?
>>
>> Shut up.  I forgot it was Saturday evening.   [:o)]
>>

> For me, it's just another perfect opportunity to live in tune with Natural
> Law by going to bed at 9pm. Jai Guru Deeeeeeeeeeeeev!

Zzzzzzzzzz.  If I did that it would probably take another 3 hours to
fall asleep.  I've got some videos I want to watch on Netflix in spite
of  the fact that Redbox sent me another discount coupon. Just nothing
at the kiosks that struck my fancy.  The movies I want to watch on
Netflix aren't on the "popular" list so I may actually be able to get
them in HD.  Oh and then there is the series finale of the BBC version
of "Being Human."

Nature is still just fine at midnight.