 From: Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:50 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Chopra nothing without Maharishi

I could never claim to scope out someone that well, I have to hedge my bets
when I try to do that. I was never good at it.

About Buck. Yes, he is rather unusual. I tend to think of him as something out
the mid-19th century, way before even my time. Share said something about
meeting Buck; I got the impression he had the same effect in person. As I asked
in portions of this post snipped away here these questions of Judy, I do not
know whether I will get a reasoned reply or I should put on body armour, or
take a vacation to Madagascar. Generally I get the impression she is irritated
with me most of the time. But I really am not good at this.