--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> >

> > As some of the symptoms persisted over several days I finally went
> > to the clinic and they sent me to the ER, but the EKG, blood tests
> > and lung X-rays (don't ask me why they felt those were necessary)
> > came back clean, much to my and my wife's relief.
>
> And mine!

Me too!
Rory, next time that happens, it most likely will, and since if appeared not
life threatening by the emergency room doctors, as much as you may not be into
over the counter medicine, take a couple of tums when it begins, and/or Mallox
(however that is spelled). You will be amazed.  Like serenity now!   Seriously.
Then go the the emergency room, if that does not help. I can't believe the
hospital did not give you an ant-acid after doing those tests?
Well, over a thousand dollar experience at the ER, with no findings can give
one a heart attack when the bill arrives later... can sometimes be avoided with
a 4.99 purchase of tums.
Next time you get dizzy, pulse increases beyond normal like a coyote was
chasing you, blood pressure skyrockets, and the feeling of impending doom sets
in, (fear of death), you will thank me one day, for sharing this with you.