Well dear Rory - this is a post from Ammachi free speech zone Yahoo group -
Amma's deluded, deceived devotees are keeping me busy for the last week and
I'm having a lot of fun.

Currently the archives are not public, because it so happened Amma's
devotees indulged in personal attacks - character attacks, and the
owner/moderator Jim was absent for that entire duration (last July/Aug to
June this year). I was also banned after the interim moderator Rick handed
over the moderatorship to some pro-Amma fanatic (don't ask me why). So he
made the archives private while he could delete all attack posts, he
invited me back as well. Unfortunately he ran into several Yahoo bugs where
he lost the ability to delete posts and to make the archives public again -
he is still working on it. And so I make sure I duplicate some of my posts
here so it's publicly searchable.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.